Friday, June 1, 2012

Passion and Discipline

 http://loddymicucci.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Follow-Your-Dreams-And-Goals.jpg

I've been thinking of how to merge two of my greatest interests (health and sustainability) into a business. I'm fighting the urge to make the preparation and research necessary to make my dream a reality into a struggle. I've already been thinking and speaking such negative words and phrases like "hard work," "too much work," etc. Instead I need to focus more on the fact that every step I take in this direction is a step towards my dreams and the life I want will create for myself and my family.

Reminder: every moment can be a positive experience if I allow it to be. I don't have to give into any waves of anger, resentment or annoyance that begin to rush over me.

I choose to live a joyful life and be less judgmental of the choices others make in life.

I choose happiness.

light and love

No comments:

Post a Comment