Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Letting go...


Didn't do anything this weekend that's usually considered 'productive.' But I did spend lots of time with my family and (relatively) little time on the internet. We laughed, fought, and just spent wonderful quality time together. We even watched a DVD of a fairy tale from our small ethnic group. It was very interesting and although I had some criticisms, I was able to focus on the positive and feel closer to my culture.

Lastly, I was able to have long, involved conversations with my sweetheart who is visiting my family now but will return home tomorrow morning. Our long-distance relationship for the next year will only make our reunion that much sweeter in 2013. I will keep this in mind when if I start to miss him. All I can say is that love is a beautiful thing.

Overall, life is good. I'm always looking for the positive even while I stay grounded. I'm looking forward to developing the type of joy that keeps me in the sky all the time.
 


light and love

No comments:

Post a Comment