Friday, March 29, 2013

Daily Gratitude 2

My last post was meant to be this one but then I had a moment of inspiration and went off-topic. So I will begin again. Today I am grateful for little indulgences like makeup. I bought these yesterday and and am so excited to start working with them. I already own a little makeup but I want to really begin to perfect my makeup skills and have various looks ready for various events (e.g. everyday, going out, etc.). I'm starting off with foundation and blush but eventually I want to be at home in the worlds of concealers, bronzers, and countouring. I already have some lip glosses and eye shadows to play around with.

I am also grateful that CVS will allow you return any makeup as long as you have the receipt! One thing that has made me hesitant about the whole makeup thing is wasting money on trying products that end up not looking good on me.



Here are 2 everday makeup routine videos that have inspired me: 

"No Makeup" Makeup for School/Work/Natural Days


and

MY BASIC FOUNDATION AND MAKE UP ROUTINE


I would also like to perfect my skincare regimen. I have a simple regimen now but I know it could be a lot better.

And my hair, I reallllllly need to figure out  what to do with my hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment