Sunday, March 24, 2013

Intentional Busyness

I have an agenda for this upcoming week.

I'm doing another blog-free week. I was able to complete one the week before last and I don't know if I was technically more productive but I did spend more time away from the computer. At least until towards the end when I spent a lot of time watching TV shows online.

Along with being blog-free I also plan to do the following on a daily basis:

  • Exercise
  • Meditate
  • Continue to fix up our new apartment
  • Pay a bill
  • Continue applying to and following up with jobs
  • Cook and clean
  • Keep in touch with friends
  • Make time to be outside when the weather allows 
  • Work on a creative project (maybe something like this; I love magazines and have thought about doing a zine for years!)
  • Stop pulling on my hair
  • Etc (I'll think of more stuff later)
The main objective is to keep busy so I don't think too much. I'm definitely a ponderer and while don't know if I will ever fundamentally change, I'll do my best to take steps in another direction. 

Well I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment