Sunday, January 6, 2013

When the door is so wide open...


This photo is so relevant to me right now. I still don't have the motivation level that I would like to have but I am making definite steps moving myself out of my current unhappy life situation into a much happier one. I am so grateful for my sweetheart who has been supporting and encouraging me in all of this. I won't even say that I wish I had done all of this earlier because I am so happy that I am doing it now.

I still don't have an overly positive view of life but I am becoming more content with life and my position it. Especially as I move towards creating the life I want. After months of mental self-flagellation I have forgiven myself for a huge mistake I made earlier last year. I made a mistake but I am not that mistake and that mistake has given me a much more compassionate and less judgmental view on human shortcomings.

The next time I write here I plan to be in a new job, have quit nursing school, and be living with my love.

light and love

No comments:

Post a Comment